It’s the letter-music meme that’s doing the rounds:
- Reply to this post and I’ll assign you a letter.
- List (and upload, if you feel like it) 5 songs that start with that letter.
- Post them to your journal with these instructions.
- C’est Filon / Humphrey Lyttleton and his band. While Bad Penny Blues was probably the most successful of Humph’s records released by Parlophone (it charted in the top twenty in the UK), this is probably my favourite of his Parlophones.
- Clap Hands / Tom Waits. Simply because Rain Dogs is a work of genius.
- Coal Creek March / Pete Steele. One of the many recordings made by Alan Lomax in the 1930s. There’s more where this came from in the Library of Congress’s American Memory collection.
- Close To Me / The Cure. Everyone loves Fat Bob.
- Cool Britannia / Bonzo Dog Band. My heart belongs to Dada.