- Restlessness, irritability and disturbed sleep patterns? Check.
- Sore, red gums? Not clear.
- Flushed cheeks? Check.
- Loss of appetite? If by that you mean lots of little feeds rather than substantial big feeds, then yes.
- A slight rise in temperature (but not above 39°C, which indicates a fever)? Check.
- Dribbling (which may cause a rash or sore, chapped skin on the chin)? Check.
- A sudden desire to chew anything they can lay their hands on? Check.
- An urge to bite? Judging by the gum marks on
‘s arm this morning, yes.