Shamelessly stolen from
- An eye for an eye, a tooth for a tooth, and a nose for a nose. I don’t know what the Hell that means, but it sounds brilliant.
- My best friend’s sister’s boyfriend’s brother’s girlfriend heard from this guy who knows this kid who’s going with a girl who saw ****** pass-out at 31 Flavors last night. I guess it’s pretty serious.
Ferris Bueller’s Day Off
- Do you know the meaning of propriety?
- Shoot it off! Shoot! With the gun! That’s what the bullets are for, you twit!
- Do you believe, Mr. Martins, in the stream of consciousness?
The Third Man
- What would you have done if you were just getting out of the Army, if you’d been away from the real world for four years, if you weren’t sure what kind of law you wanted to practice, and then one day you got a call from an old friend asking you to go to work for the President of the United States?
- How can they walk on these things? How do they keep their balance?
Must be the way their weight is distributed.
Some Like It Hot
- A young man trying to impress beyond his abilities. Too much spice. Too many notes.
- Moon, American, Floyd, Heywood, R.
2001: A Space Odyssey
- Bunch of savages in this town.